Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The end is here or is it????

To continue or not to continue.....That is the question!!!

I would like to think that I will continue to use this blog site. I really would like to set it up so that I can communicate with students and parents in a different way. It would be really great to have it where students can access assignments and various musical excerpts. Tomorrow I will talk with my administrator about using this technology in my classroom and see where I stand. I guess whether I continue with all of this will depends on how it is all received.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Hey Ms. Mc!
I'm sure you have forgotten Dr. Lecter or Mr. Jay's advice--work it in and then ask forgiveness later. That way you can say you didn't know one way or the other! LOL Anyway, whether you keep this blog just for students and/or parents, I hope you keep it in part for those of us that have gotten to know you. I'm sure there will be many of us checking in from time to time to see how it is going for you and your class(es).